Saturday, August 1, 2009

Technical notes, etc....

As long as it keeps working, let's assume that the 225 reviews & posts at my old website (http://www.tadsweirdassmusicandbooks.co.cc/) R incorporated here by reference, as they say in legal circles. Which means if U've just stumbled over this blog & U wanna know what I'm gonna B up 2 here, the old site's a good place 2 look-up 4 a quick idea. (& hopefully I won't lose all those old posts.)
Let's also assume I have the right 2 change my opinion; alter, delete & add 2 my lists of Great Stuff; learn about New Great Stuff; recycle soma my older mayB-not-thoroughly-thot-out reviews in2 stunning brand-new reviews 4 a new location; & suddenly discover Great Music (& Books) I've had in the house 4 30 yrs but have always bn 2 lazy 2 listen-2 or read. (I've always bn slow w/ the obvious stuff -- took me 3 yrs 2 realize the Cars' 1st album was pretty great; took me a decade 2 Dcide Madonna was an Artist; took me 20 yrs 2 realize Led Zeppelin was pretty great; still not sure about Prince....)
I'm old, I'm cranky, I can't always remember stuff. I can remember 1971 better than I can remember last wk (& even then it ain't always so clear). Soho, needless 2 say, the Nostalgia level is probly gonna B pretty high. Those R The Rules & U have bn warned.... On w/ the show....

No comments: